ANTIQUE AGED ROSEWOOD ERHU BY MEI, JINGYA
ANTIQUE AGED ROSEWOOD ERHU BY MEI, JINGYA —— 梅婧雅監製精選明清老紅木二胡
- Name: antique aged rosewood Erhu
- Brand: Erhu, the manufacture supervised by Mei, Jingya
- Level: stage solo performance or for collection
- Material: Rosewood from Chinese Ming or Qing dynasty
- Top: classic Chinese Ruyi shape curved with ox bone
- Tuning peg: wooden twist shape, curved with ox bone
- Neck: carved with Chinese calligraphy
- Sound box: wooden, hexagon
- Skin: made from python
- Accessories: prumier Erhu hard case, bridge, bow, stop pad, wiper, rosin
Mei, Jingya is the instrument director of Music of May, famous Erhu performer, graduated from China Central Conservatory of Music, Erhu specialty. She worked with experienced Erhu maker, handcrafted this exquisite, quality Erhu with premium antique aged Rosewood.
With better stability and resonant structure, Premium Antique Aged Rosewood is an precious tonewood material for Erhu. As the tonewood, it has fine structure and becomes drier and more rigid over time.
Consisting of exceptional resonance, rich and complex sounds from the inner string, sonorous and projective trebles and agile responses, this Premium Antique Aged Rosewood Erhu combines the features of Northern and Southern Erhus styles and is the designated performance Erhu for many Erhu Professionals.
We Also Recommend